What route is everyone going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What route is everyone going?

Post by GoingPostal on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Just curious what everyone's doing with their tanks, mine is going to be lps dominated with a good smattering of soft corals in there, I plan to have a nice variety of mushrooms and leathers. The only fish I've decided on for sure is a kole tang, I've always wanted one. I already have a maroon clownfish and royal gramma that will go in. Other fish I like are longnose hawkfish, midas or forktail blenny, maybe a reefsafe trigger but not sure if I'm willing to risk it.

So let's hear it, what corals you are adding, fish you have or want to add, general hopes and plans for the tank from all the new upgrades.
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Re: What route is everyone going?

Post by Home_Depot on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Well I think I am going to try and stick with some softies and LPS. I do tho like some of the SPS so who knows I have the lighting for anything so I can say one thing and do another. Kind of like someone else in the group(cough james) LOL J/K. So we will just have to see what happens.. Embarassed

As far as fish I am not to sure what I all want. My sone wants me to get the whole Nemo gang but not sure if I will.
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:21 pm

mainly sps and lps. I got rid of the trigger today so now i can have inverts once again, got rid of the last piece of soft coral and finally got the big tank pumping water today!!

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Mn. reef crzy wrote:mainly sps and lps. I got rid of the trigger today so now i can have inverts once again, got rid of the last piece of soft coral and finally got the big tank pumping water today!!

Did you get rid of the big finger corals too??
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:12 am

yeah they are at the pet store in town here right now. If you want a price i can ask him, i just traded some lR for it.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:57 pm

well, I think most of ya know...

I've got my gobies going-so far 6 masked, 3 rusty, and 2 firefish. and a MONSTER of a skimmer arrived finally alien its a needle wheel octopus 200. HUGE I tell ya, HUGE.
don'tcha know?

Anyway, rics and zoanthids, LPS. I DO have a strange mushroom now, and 2 anemones-a flower/rock and a BTA that is slowly getting color from the pet store. Oh, and the gorg, and 2 orange/red sponges... anyone know where to pick up plastic toothpicks? I need a few.

I need shrimp. cyclops and more rock, although I like the amount I have.. it looks GREAT, but I'm going to run out of real-estate quickly. bounce
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top