Anyone In The Duluth Area Have Any Frags For Sale?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone In The Duluth Area Have Any Frags For Sale?

Post by little_ocean_treasures on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Hello Smile, now that Cosmic Aquatics is gone and Bemidji is a bit far for me to travel for the frag swap I was wondering if anyone in the Duluth area has any available frags for sale or trade. Right now all I have for trade is pulsing Xenia (I know, I know) and a Hot Lava Chalice. I'm actually looking for mostly LPS and I'd really like a plate forming Montipora Capricornis (red or green or both) and maybe some Birdsnest too. I need stuff I can place higher in my 29 BC HQI. All my current LPS don't really like to be too close to the top. Wink

Also, right now I'm not interested in any softies since I'm having a little bit of a hard time growing them out. So I'd kindly like to pass on any of those for the moment. Wink
little_ocean_treasures
Clownfish
Clownfish

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone In The Duluth Area Have Any Frags For Sale?

Post by mpedersen on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 pm

You're not goin gto see LSP fragged very often, just FYI.
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Join the Duluth caravan for swap! Or perhaps if you shop presales and either pay in advance or send money along someone would pick stuff up for you? I am bring various lps, blastos, chalices, candycanes and whatnot. I don't have a presale thread but guess I could start one if people are interested. You could find a cap easily at the swap for sure.
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by little_ocean_treasures on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 pm

I kind of figured that and would hate to miss the swap but it's just too far right now. I want to check the Cities out too but again, right now it's just too far. I so wish Morgan hadn't left. Sad
little_ocean_treasures
Clownfish
Clownfish

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 am

FYI Speedee delivery does super cheap overnight shipping in our area... May be able to get someone to ship you some. Either that or have them pick them up at the swap for you. I can send a orange cap and a hyacinth bnest with someone maybe if you can get someone to get them to you from there...
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by little_ocean_treasures on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Oooooh, an orange cap. Way cool! I so wish I was going now. grr!! I don't know of anyone who is going being I'm pretty new to this forum and group. Bummer!

I'd really like to find folks around the Duluth area willing to trade. But I haven't found a huge circle of reefers local that trade or swap much. Maybe they are all shy like me. ;P Who just stay home and watch their tanks and don't socialize too much. lol
little_ocean_treasures
Clownfish
Clownfish

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Check out LSMAC as they have meetings and swap frags and are in that area a bit more. Otherwise I get to the bemidji/Cass Lake area in the summer lots of weekends so maybe a day trip over to snag some corals is in need Wink I do know LSMAC members frequent the forum here as well so you may see a few names of people in your area.
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:11 pm

yeah +1 to cdness - lsmac.org is the "twin ports" club website. We try to have a meeting or caravan to a regional event every month. We all trade with each other all the time, but at this point, most of us have each other's stuff in all our tanks Wink
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by little_ocean_treasures on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 pm

I don't!! lol

Thanks you guys. I will just have to keep my eyes open for something in our area. In the mean time just work on growing stuff out in my tanks. Wink
little_ocean_treasures
Clownfish
Clownfish

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:43 am

No one in Duluth is generally "offering" frags for sale...partly because they don't know anyone is wanting them. Go to LSMAC, post in the wanted to buy, and maybe you'll get some feedback!
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top