Heading out on my bike trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heading out on my bike trip

Post by blennieluvr on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:22 pm

I'll likely be off the grid for the coming week while I'm on my MS ride. I'm excited that I get to see a few reefers on my route this year. I'm biking from I Falls (Tiff & James) to Orr, to Chisolm (Brad and Teresa), to Biwabik to Duluth (Nick and possibly Matt). Have a save week and I'll be back online when I return.
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Re: Heading out on my bike trip

Post by GoingPostal on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Cammie stopped by tonight and we chatted fish for a few hours! Now she's out camping in the rain.
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Back home safe and sound. I can't wait to sleep in my bed!

Thanks for letting me stop in while on my trip Tiff & James and Brad. It was fun to catch up and see your tanks.

We did have rain 4 of the 5 nights but only a little bit during the day while we rode. We faced days with long miles (84 one day and 71 another, deer flies, rain, major heat and wind but we made it and what a feeling it is to look back and say "I did that!" My tent stayed dry and Jason and Brooke came with the camper Wednesday night so I only spent three nights in the tent rather than five! Too much more to tell.

I got to see Nick for just a few minutes today too. He happened to get called into work where we finished our ride. It was nice to see him even if just for a little bit.
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by seaponygirl on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 am

Glad to hear you are back. I did my booth at Art in the Park and am very tired, but we didn't have to contend with bad weather. I'm glad you had a good time. I can't imagine rididng that far, I can't even ride a bike. Looking forward to Reef Camp.

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top